Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Good Listen

The Capital One Bowl, Michigan vs. Florida. I must start this post by stating that I would be hard pressed to tell you which team, Michigan or Florida, that I dislike more. The truth, I can't stand either one. But I was looking forward to watching this game, purely as a fan of good college football. Unfortuntely, or so I thought, I was unable to see the game in person. I did have the opportunity to hear a good portion of the game on the radio. Man, what a game! And what an exciting way to be a spectator. Admittedly, I was initially irritated that I could not see the game, but truthfully, it was nice to picture it through someone else's eyes. Try it sometime, I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Michigan won 41-35.

For more information on the Capital One Bowl, click here.

No comments: